One of the leading teams in world cricket, the West Indies boasts a rich heritage that includes all-time greats Sir Garfield Sobers, Viv Richards and Brian Lara. Their legacy is continued today by some of the most exciting players of the modern game such as ICC World Cup star Kemar Roach.
Helping them reach even higher standards, the new West Indies ODI Cricket Training shirt has been crafted with the latest in moisture-management technologies, including PowerDry fabric to absorb perspiration and the Breathable air circulation system.
- Woodworm PowerDry fabric to absorb perspiration instantly and dry quickly
- Woodworm Breathable fabric to allow increased air intake and circulation
- Crew neck
- Contrast breathable mesh panels on sides and neck
- Iconic West Indies team badge embroidered at left chest
- Woodworm logo embroidered at right chest
- Fabric: PowerDry moisture-wicking 100% polyester
- Machine wash
Woodworm is the official West Indies Cricket Board appointed kit provider for all West Indies Teams.